Dallas Tax Planning Attorney
Financial transactions often come with complicated tax issues that need to be addressed prior to the completion of your financial plan, estate plan, business merger or acquisition, or business entity selection. Having the guidance of an experienced attorney can help limit the amount of taxes paid in a wide array of transactions, saving you, your family, or your business money in the long-run.
At The Hale Law Firm, our skilled attorneys have the experience and legal know-how to help you make the best decisions in business, real estate, retirement planning, estate planning, and estate and trust administration.
Comprehensive Estate and Tax Planning
Effective tax planning can help you maximize your assets, protect your financial future and ensure that you are in full compliance with state and federal tax laws.
Our knowledgeable attorneys can provide you with legal advice in many areas of tax law, including:
- Income Taxes
- Gift Taxes
- Estate Taxes
- Tax advice related to Trusts
- Tax advice concerning Business Purchases and Sales
- Business Entity Selection and Tax Elections
- Tax-Advantaged Investment Strategies
Contact The Hale Law Firm today to arrange an appointment with one of our estate planning and asset protection attorneys. Our initial consultation is free.
Tax-Advantaged Wealth Management Strategies
There are exceptions to almost every rule. Nowhere is this truer than with the U.S. Tax Code. At The Hale Law Firm, our attorneys introduce clients to tax-advantaged wealth management strategies and vehicles, including:
- Bypass / Credit Shelter Trusts (used to preserve federal estate tax exemptions);
- Stretch IRA Trusts (used to ensure generational income tax deferral on qualified retirement plans);
- Beneficiary-Controlled Grantor Trusts (allowing pass-through tax treatment to the beneficiary in an asset protected environment, estate tax and generation-skipping tax-free);
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (allowing pass-through tax treatment to the grantor to reduce the grantor’s taxable estate or to take advantage of lower marginal tax rates);
- Family Limited Partnerships (used as an estate tax minimization strategy whereby shares in the FLP can be transferred between generations at lower tax rates than would be applied to the FLP’s holdings); and
- Tax-Advantaged Investments (e.g. life insurance retirement plans, long-term care annuities, 1031 and 1035 exchanges, and self-directed IRAs).
If you are interested in learning how to enhance your financial plan with effective tax planning, contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced estate planning and wealth management attorneys.