Dallas Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Whether you are preparing for retirement, engaged in a promising business venture, or struggling as a caregiver, you may only have one chance to get it right. Experience matters.
All of us at The Hale Law Firm believe the right solution to your estate planning, elder law, probate,
or business law needs can be identified in a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys and counselors at law. We can think of no better way to express our core value of providing wise and compassionate counsel. And because you may only get one chance to get it right, we believe it is the least we can do.
Fundamentally, we are a wealth management and asset protection planning law firm. Depending on your unique situation our services address such issues as:
- Paying for long-term care with long-term care insurance, VA benefits, or Medicaid;
- Protecting your assets against lawsuit, divorce, or the Medicaid Estate Recovery Program;
- Ensuring an orderly and intended transfer of wealth upon death through a Will or Trust;
- Planning for the possibility of an incapacitating illness or disability with a Durable Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney, or Special Needs Trust;
- Reviewing investment and retirement plans to consider tax implications and risks; or
- Selecting the best type of business entity to safely and tax-efficiently do business in Texas.
We are the source for your legal needs at every stage in life. And with a pricing structure that encourages long-term relationships, we look forward to assisting you for years to come.
Collaboration with Other Elder Law and Estate planning Professionals
We are frequently asked to partner with other lawyers, CPAs, financial advisors, and social workers to address the many challenges facing the aged and disabled in our community.
The hallmark of our success is our dedication to helping clients make informed decisions. To this end, we provide free educational opportunities for employers, community groups and healthcare providers, covering a range of topics including Medicaid Eligibility, VA Aid and Attendance Benefits, Special Needs Trusts and a number of other estate planning and elder law issues.
We encourage you to browse our website and articles for more information. Once you have, you’ll understand why those who know turn to The Hale Law Firm as their one-stop shop for wealth management and asset protection. Call us today at (972) 351-0000 to schedule a free initial consultation. (By appointment only.) We look forward to meeting you.