Providing businesses with a sound foundation
Business owners are architects of their own success or failure. Therefore, it only makes sense that you build your business upon sound business and legal principles. Our attorneys at The Hale Law Firm are adept at counseling clients through every stage, from entity formation to the eventual sale of the business.
With origins in strategy consulting and strategic finance, we offer unsurpassed business planning, development, and risk management. Since 2001, our business planning process model and business startup financing strategies have been taught at the university level.
Call us today for your free initial consultation to find out how our attorneys can help you create a competitive advantage that is uniquely yours. We offer our clients the following business transactional services:
- Entity Formation (including LLCs, corporations, and limited partnerships);
- Commercial Real Estate Lease and Sales Agreements;
- Employment Agreements (including non-compete, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements);
- Commercial Law (including promissory notes and security agreements);
- Intellectual Property Agreements;
- Business Purchase and Business Sale Agreements;
- Consumer and Vendor Contracts;
- Asset Protection Planning; and
- General Counsel Services
Our principle areas of industry expertise include: retail, restaurants, construction, professional practice groups, long-term care, and real estate investment and brokerage.
Call us today for your free initial consultation.